In April 2017 world’s smallest android smartphone was launched. The flagship was called Unihertz Jelly World Smallest Smartphone. The smartphone has a touch display. The name ‘Jelly’ was given due to its awesome oval shape look just like a jelly. The phone was designed for the convenience of its buyers. The phone looks very handy and designed in such a way that it can get into your pocket easily. Nowadays smartphone manufacturers are focusing on making larger phones. But in one way or another large phone size trouble us in one or another way. Sometimes the screen gets cracked in our tight jeans or there are many issues that don’t need to be highlighted. So Unihertz came up with a solution. Which new technology they achieved a milestone of producing Unihertz Jelly world Smallest Smartphone of the world.
Highlights of Unihertz Jelly world Smallest Smartphone
- Jelly is having a 2.45″ touchscreen display.
- The screen resolution is 240 x 432 px. However, the pixel density is 201 PPI.
- The world’s smallest smartphone is powered by 1.1GHz quad-core processor. The processor is backed by 1GB of RAM.
- The internal memory of this smallest android phone of the world is 8GB. Moreover, the internal memory can be expanded with micro-SD card up to 32GB.
- Coming to the camera, the Unihertz Jelly is integrated with an 8-megapixel primary camera on the back and a 2-megapixel front selfie shooter.
- The platform on which Unihertz Jelly World Smallest Smartphone run is Android 7.0 Nougat.
- The battery backup is 950mAh and the battery is non-removable one.
- Here are the dimensions of the world’s smallest android smartphone, 0.00 x 92.30 x 43.00 (height x width x thickness). The weight is 13.30 Grams.
- The other features of this amazing and coolest Jelly smallest phone are dual SIM (GSM and GSM), both Nano type, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G.
- Sensors integrated into the world’s smallest cell phone are Compass, Magnetometer and Gyroscope.
Never Heard about Unihertz: Here are the company details:
Shanghai is home for Uniherts. Unihertz deals with smartphones. They have also world with other mobile phone manufacturing companies. However, this time it came up with its own product in the market. Before Jelly, it launched an Android phone which ran on Android KitKat 4.4 platform and was a 3G enabled device. The name of that device was Post Micro X. Moreover, now after gaining much experience in the field of the smartphone manufacturing company has launched its latest flagship called Unihertz Jelly World Smallest Smartphone.
Released Date of Jelly in India
|Unihertz Model||Release Date in India|
|Unihertz Jelly||September 2017|
The phone is released in Shanghai only for now. The phone will hit Indian market in the month of September this year. The company is expecting to make this phone available in other countries through eCommerce channels.
However, this is a budget phone. The price of this phone is below Rs 5000 which is expected.
Price of Jelly in India
|Unihertz Model||Price in India|
|Unihertz Jelly||Rs 3800 (expected)|
The Unihertz Jelly world Smallest Smartphone is priced at Rs 3800. The phone is having decent features. The phone is launched to replace featured phones which are convenient to use, make calls as compared to smartphones.
However, this phone will also give convenience to buyers same as features phones. Moreover, it can perform the various task as it is a smartphone.
The Highlight of this phone is that it is a 4G phone which other featured phones can never provide.
Highlight Specifications of World Smallest Android Smartphone
|Network||Mode||2G, 3G, 4G|
|Resolution||240 x 432 pixels|
|Camera||Rear Camera||8 MP|
|Front Camera||2 MP|
|Expandable||YES (32 GB)|